[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Competition: Celebrate POF 2nd Anniversary

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:41 pm

Competition: Celebrate POF 2nd Anniversary

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Competition: Celebrate POF 2nd Anniversary

Postby Stoo » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Stoo
Show Host

Re: Competition: Celebrate POF 2nd Anniversary

Postby tonsofun » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:13 pm

thats one day after my birthday :P
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Drunken Master » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:15 am

Let me get this right...... you want people to send photoraphs of a number two?
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:28 am

:shock: :?
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Happy birthday POF!

Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Tom K.W. » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:15 pm

And I'd just like to say you guys have helped make the (nearly) past two years hilarious, informative, exciting, weird, wonderful and above all entertaining. So to Stoo, Ken and Mike, a very happy 2nd anniversary lads, and heres hope to many more to come. :)
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Lukster » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Hi everybody. Here's my contribution.

I would also like to thank the team for all their hard work, and wish them a very happy anniversary. Keep doing what you're doing.
Lukster
Forum Regular

Postby Stoo » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Okay it's decided. On the show we announced that Tom KW was the winner. As he was the only person who entered.

BUT Lukster, we're going to send you DVDs and a T-Shirt as well!

Great work guys!!
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 am

Hey! My PC is still not working at 100%. Probably due all the POF I had on it. :wink:

Welcome Luckster....... seeing as Stoo forgot the formalities. :twisted:
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Lantern Jaw » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Luckster that is fucking brilliant :D
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion