[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast on Fire £££

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:54 am

Podcast on Fire £££

Post suggestions, requests, information and we'll post all the news on our future COFs!

Moderator: tonsofun

What Movie do you want us to NR-Comm?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 am

Rule Number #1
50%
Throwdown
25%
Suggest Another?
25%

Total votes : 4

Podcast on Fire £££

Postby Stoo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:23 am

Yes, we're doing a paid podcast in the next couple of weeks which will consist of a Show and then a No-Research Movie Commentary, we're giving you, our forum members, the chance to choose that movie.
Stoo
Show Host

Re: Podcast on Fire £££

Postby Knetan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:01 am

Just because I can, I also suggest Running Out Of Time 2.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 pm

All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:06 pm

No, this is a one off podcast, it will be made available to those who send us a donate over the next 30 days. It's a our way of taking the bite out of our yearly Hosting Fees.

So if you drop us a donate, you get a Podcast which will consist of our usual show as well as a feature length movie commentary on the second half of the show.

So I want this recorded sooner the better, so suggestions people :D
Stoo
Show Host

Postby andre66 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:55 pm

I just watched rule #1 last week so i would be interested in hearing that commentary.
andre66
Dean Shek Fan

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:46 am

Rule #1 would be interesting. It was certainly one of the better supernatural thrillers from the last few years.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Lantern Jaw » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:02 am

I'm happy to go with whatever. 8)
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 am

I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby tonsofun » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:08 am

All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Tom K.W. » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm an easygoing fella ! Whatever sounds great ! :mrgreen:

Probably a film I've seen before though, as I'm presuming this won't get a Youtube counterpart ?

How about a Jackie one, to coincide with the last part of the special ?
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Stoo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Stoo
Show Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:43 pm

You've got it all worked out buddy... 8)
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Knetan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:10 am

As the massive poll stated, it was indeed RULE #1 we recorded a commentary for and I hope you get a chance to listen to it as it kind of demands you watch the movie before (spoilers, twists etc all discussed). Ran out of gas slightly towards the end as we got so wrapped up in the movie and had few cast members to discuss but you'll get your money's worth, I guarantee you that.

I'm sure I'll have a ready freddy You Tube Edition ready and done by the weekend and Stoo is ironing out the details of distribution.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Return to Commentary On Fire