[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast Progress

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:42 am

Podcast Progress

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Re: Podcast Progress

Postby Drunken Master » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Yup Tom. :wink:
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Stoo
Show Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 am

Working all goddamn weekend. :( Then moving day monday. :( But if I'm working in the stockroom one of the days I'm free to have my ipod on, so fingers crossed- a new POF would definitely brighten things up :mrgreen:
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Knetan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:41 pm

hey,

doing final polish. :)
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:17 pm

hey,

fimal edit is done. 100 minutes of good, good chat.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey our Thunderbolt discussion weighs in at 40 minutes.

Which includes Me, Ken and Chris Jones as well as a brief discussion between me and John Kreng.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Knetan » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:25 am

hey,

part 3 of the Jackie Chan special goes live in a few hours.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Podcast On Fire 80: (A)Live From Korea is recorded and cut so look forward to 90 minutes of old school POF. Hopefully online by tomorrow.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Podcast on Fire 81 (first ep of 'Vampire Season') done and edited. Will run almost the full length of MR. VAMPIRE but the actual commentary will be done for another part in the series. Am very proud of the work done by the trio on this one. I think you're gonna enjoy it and if not, you can always turn the volume down whenever I'm talking. ;)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:27 am

Will this be going up before the final JC special?

Looking forward to both. :D

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 am

Definitely before but we will give you the fnal JC episode in between ep's of Vampire Season.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Recorded the final Jackie Chan episode and what a blast it was.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Thought I'd give you a few lines of what goes on, despite the signs of inactivity.

*We're still continuinbg Vampire Season very soon as both me and Stoo gets into the commentary booth for MR. VAMPIRE II. Some technical issues and real life intruding has meant a delay but the track is all and well prepared. It's gonna be totally fun.

*As fora Christmas special, it's either going to be a guest slot on another Asian Cinema podcast or Stoo and I will chug some beers and bullshit. No quiz this year until beginning of the year possibly when Mike hits UK shores. Next year though, Christmas Commentary!

*Look for the Korean themed series to premiere in the New Year and I treat this as Stoo's baby, unless he wants help my assistance. Expect some exciting guests and discussion of key movies from Korea (including PULGASARI at one point? ;)). 'What's Korean Cinema?' (for long time listeners, this is my quote from an old show) debuts soon. :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:57 am

Thanks for the update, Ken.

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:42 am

If all goes well, next commentary records tonight!
Knetan
Co-Host

PreviousNext

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion