[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast Progress

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:26 am

Podcast Progress

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Re: Podcast Progress

Postby tonsofun » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:06 pm

it's the enthusiasm that counts mate. :D
besides we'll need scotts confirmation for all this. he may have secretly backed it up elsewhere.
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:32 pm

hey,

editing episode 68 but am hoping to record an additional bit with a guest after the weekend.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 am

hey,

had a peek at part of of the Jackie special and it's a trio getting giddy about first discovering Jackie Chan. Very charming. :)

Hoping to record part 1 from my end on either Friday or Sunday night.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Awesome, ahhh my first Jackie was Police Story 2 fullscreen, dubbed.... quality! :D
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:36 am

hey,

set for Sunday evening recording of the Jackie special part 1. I imagine it'll be fairly quickly edited too.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Project A Part 2, dubbed and full screen. Rental long-box VHS with beautifully hand painted sun-worn cover. About 3 hours of trailers before the film lol

Glory days...
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Lantern Jaw » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Love those painted covers. Imagine a company hiring someone to paint images for video covers now. Different world.
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby tonsofun » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:34 pm

All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Tom K.W. » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby tonsofun » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 pm

i had that. £1 from a boot sale. great cover. i beleive a quote on the back referred to jackie as the next james bond :lol:
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Tom K.W. » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:44 am

:lol: I remember it was something like "Indy, look to your laurels, James Bond move over" or something hilarious along those lines lol The Wheels on Meals on VHS has excactly the same blurbs, I remember specifically (referring to Jackie) "The firecracker who is taking over Bruce Lee's career".

Man, I loved rolling to the video store most often on fridays after school and picking up 2 or 3 VHS and spending the weekend in a hazy HK fuzz lol The Police Story video in particulary was the worst quality / oldest one of the bunch, grainy as hell and with scenes which often transformed into pure snow, but god the quality shined through.
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby tonsofun » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:01 pm

tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:20 pm

hey,

Podcast On Fire 73 done and edited. An efficent little epiosde where the best comes at the end of the show. ;)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:11 am

Stop teasing, Ken, and unleash the beast. :wink:
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Thu May 13, 2010 11:57 am

hey,

editing 75 a bit today for reveal this weekend. Stoo is on fire in this one. Hope you all enjoy it.

Recording of my Jackie special hopefully tomorrow.
Knetan
Co-Host

PreviousNext

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion