[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast Progress

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:20 am

Podcast Progress

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Re: Podcast Progress

Postby Stoo » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Stoo
Show Host

Postby Stoo » Thu May 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Hey,

Major delays on the episode at the moment, this is the first of me going online since tuesday, where my pc got shagged up the arse with virus after virus.

I managed to burn the unedited version of Episode 45 to disc as well as my treasured photos, music etc.

So me and my father managed to reboot the pc last night, to find out we need drivers!

So tonight I'm going to attempt to install these new drivers and see what sticks and then I'll need to restore six DVDs worth of info back into my computer as well as re-download all the programs i use for the show and my life etc.

Yeah so my days off work which were ment for show editing, bl watching and guitar hero'ing only ended up being guitar heroing and screaming at a blank mointer.

Best Regards
Your loyal must f*cking awesome host
Stoo

Back online tonight (fingers crossed)
Stoo
Show Host

Postby tonsofun » Thu May 07, 2009 7:11 pm

All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Thu May 07, 2009 8:36 pm

on the ball as usually jimmy yes.

PC Fixed by the way.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby tonsofun » Thu May 07, 2009 8:37 pm

is it fixed emotionally?
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Thu May 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Never.

I still need to get a couple drivers sorted...I'll google my way to victory one day.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Stoo » Mon May 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Okay, over the weekend I did get more time to edit.

Podcast on Fire 45: Jet Li Special is still being edited, I lost my notes in the reboot, but it looks to be roughly 2 hours long at the moment, this will change.

Podcast on Fire 46 was recorded last Wednesday, a majority of the editing has been done on that one too, we just need to get the Kens seal of approval on each episode before I release them to the web.

Podcast on Fire 47 will be recording this week. So it will most likely end up like the old saying; spend ages waiting for a bus, then three come along at once!

Stay tuned!
Stay Sexy!
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Tue May 19, 2009 12:10 pm

I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Drunken Master » Sun May 24, 2009 8:42 am

I've got to ask the question. Surely one out of the three is ready to go up by now? It's been a week since the last news on this. I'm starting to get POF withdrawal symptoms. :?

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sun May 24, 2009 8:52 am

hey,

I've gone over 47, basically done with 46 and Stoo has to update us on the Jet Li special.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Sun May 24, 2009 9:02 am

I'll listen through the Jet Li show today, hopefully managing to get it ready for the 2nd edit.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sun May 24, 2009 9:17 am

I think this could be the longest period of time without a POF going on air since you started. Or does it just seem that way?

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sun May 24, 2009 9:24 am

hey,

the crash did affect us. But me going over the file before publication doesn't take long, DM. And after that there's basically 2 podcasts done already so the two weeks after the Jet Li special goes up, you're guaranteed one POF a week for a while.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sun May 24, 2009 10:00 am

Did I miss something? Crash? My PC has been playing up so I've been unable to get connected that often.

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sun May 24, 2009 10:01 am

hey,

stoo's pc crashed so he lost his notes for the Jet Li episode so he's editing that in the old school POF-way. I.e. takes a little longer. :)
Knetan
Co-Host

PreviousNext

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion